Monday, October 5, 2009

Open letter & I’ll give bullets a shot. :-)

Dear nice, nice people at the Groomer:

I love you all dearly but……. please don’t ever do this to my girl again.  She hid under the dining room table for about 2 hours.  I’m certain my laughter didn’t help but you started it.   Can’t you see the embarrassment in her face??!!   Thank you for your attention to this very serious matter.

ella bows

Now onto the bullets:

  • Go BUCKS!!!!  
  • Go BENGALS!!!!
  • It was a great weekend for football although the Bengals are going to have to start providing nerve pills to their fans if this keeps up.  
  • Loved seeing all the pink items in the NFL!!!  You can see more details here:  NFL Pink

NFLPink

  • Hubby’s Aunt and Grandma are visiting from California – love having them visit!!!   His Aunt and I get along famously and we have the best time together.  They are good people.
  • Sad day is coming – the boat will be put in storage for the winter next weekend.  This summer has been so odd weather wise that we don’t really feel like we’ve gotten enough boating time in and now it’s time to put her away for the winter.   Boo.   
  • 900+ days that we’ve been logged in.  Enough said.
  • I don’t dislike Fall, I dislike losing summer.   But it has to happen so I’m going to go with it.   I do like the smells of Fall – especially Yankee Candle Fall scents.  Be Thankful and Pumpkin Spice are my faves!!!    I also love to bake this time of year.   I’m still searching for the perfect Pumpkin Bread recipe.  
  • We are taking the younger kids to an apple orchard on Saturday.  I’m excited!!  I’ll be doing more baking – and more eating which is not in line with my weight loss plan.   But it’s for the kids.  :-)

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Hehe, sorry, had a hard time concentrating on anything beyond the bows. Maya would probably bite a groomer that tried to do that to her, so that must say something about your dog's sweet disposition!
Oh, and if you find the perfect pumpkin bread recipe, please share ~ I'm all about some pumpkin flavors in the fall!

Special K said...

They always tie a bandana around Griffey's neck at the groomer. Makes him look like he's going to the square dance. Looks ridiculous.

I was ready for the Bengals game to be over. All that back and forth in OT was too much!! But at least they won. LOL!

I love Fall. Love love love it! The colors, the smells, the food, the comfy socks and sweatpant days, chilly bonfire nights. Love it!