Monday, November 26, 2007

She's here!

I'm terrible but I haven't had time to post the past few days! For starters....she arrived - all 8 pounds 9 ounces, 21 1/2 inches of her! And she is gorgeous! She looks exacly like her big brother and sister did when they were born!


Introducing Hope Elizabeth.......
Hope with big brother CurtisShane and Hope and the Dr.
We had a fabulous Thanksgiving also. It was chock full of family and good food and many many thanks for all that we have been blessed with. I'm back to work today (boo) and I'm seriously jonesing to see me some kids! We had the kids off and on over the holiday and it was so much fun! Shane and Curtis put up the Christmas tree! Now I just have to start thinking about shopping!!!!!!

1 comment:

TBG Happenings said...

congrats to the fam and to the new aunt and uncle too!