Monday, October 29, 2007

Equal Time

Let me clarify - Karly is not my only niece. She just happens to be the youngest - at least for now. My sister is expecting at the end of November! Here are my other nieces and nephews:



This is my nephew Jesse and my niece Lindsay. It still stuns me to say out loud how old they are....especially since I haven't aged a bit! :-) Lindsay and Kelsey. Kelsey is our cheerleader, actress, singer and all around drama queen. :-) Holly B. Golly Curtis in his favorite spot (2nd favorite - being on the tube is 1st)

And one very serious Karly.

No new news on the adoption front. I have heard that referrals should be coming soon and hopefully they go through December 12th or so. I'm thrilled for all of those families included in this batch! I just know it will be us someday! In the meantime, I am going to spend as much time enjoying the kids in these pictures as they mean the world to me!


No comments: